- Free easy to use and highly effective spread indicator
- With this Spread indicator, you can easily measure the minimum, average and maximum spread of any currency market or other market and for any period of time you want to track
- The Spread indicator is very useful when comparing fluctuations in spreads between various currency brokers.
- Useful for all markets (forex, raw materials, stocks, indices, and others) and terms
- Compatibility: MetaTrader 4
How this indicator works:
The results of the Spread indicator depend on the period of time you choose. For example, if you are attaching the indicator to the M1 chart, the Spread indicator will draw 1 minute bar periods.
The Spread indicator measures:
- The averages spread for a given period of time (based on time frame)
- Minimum spread for a given period of time (based on time frame)
- Maximum spread for a given period of time (depending on the time frame)
- Average spread from the start of the measurement
- Minimal spread from the start of the measurement
- Maximum spread from the start of the measurement
- buy/sell exchange securities
The results from the beginning of the measurement are in the upper left corner. Alongside the Spread text label, there is an average spread from the start of the measurement (3.6 in the image above), a minimum spread from the start of the measurement (2.0 in the image above), and a maximum span (7.0 in the image above).
The light blue horizontal line represents the actual spread.
The gray horizontal line represents the average spread from the start of the measurement.
The light blue bar represents the minimum and maximum value of the spread during a given period of time.
The dark blue color represents a maximum spread value from the start of the measurement.
Our Spread indicator is a professional and very useful MT4 tool to measure spreads, detect spread widening of low-quality brokers and measure their real spread trading costs. Also, don’t forget that, except for spread costs, execution (sliding) costs also influence every order executed on a live account.