- Try our excellent indicator that shows the economic calendar directly on your MetaTrader 4 trading platform
- Get a perfect insight into what is currently happening in the markets from fundamental analysis, and directly on your charts, an indicator is a great tool for news trading
- The indicator is perfectly optimized for MT4 and updates the economic calendar data in real-time.
- You will always have a perfect overview of the important economic news hitting the markets.
- Useful for all markets (forex, raw materials, stocks, indices, and others) and terms
- Compatibility: MetaTrader 4
- Free monthly updated
How our economic indicator works:
The economic calendar is clearly the most used tool by all Forex traders. The calendar shows the announcement times of important economic events, which often have a significant effect on the future movement of prices in each market. But the problem is that each trader looks at the economic calendar only on the websites in their browsers. However, this is very inconvenient and impractical. That is why we have decided to create an indicator that shows all relevant economic events directly on your MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
Our economic calendar indicator divides economic events into three categories, according to their importance:
1) The most important economic events are shown in red
2) Average economic events are shown in orange
3) The least important economic events are shown in yellow.
For each economic event, the date, the time of the announcement and the name of the economic event are always displayed.
The Economic Calendar Indicator allows you to set the following parameters:
Your GMT-zone shift broker = Here you need to configure the time change (in hours) of your broker in MT4 (server time), compared to GMT time.
Example: If the server time on your MT4 is currently 3:00 PM and the current GMT time is 2:00 PM, the time change is plus one hour. Enter “1” in the “Your GMT-zone shift broker” setting.
Second example: if the server time on your MT4 is currently 10:00 and the current GMT time is 14:00, the time change is minus four hours. Enter the number “-4” in the configuration “Your GMT-zone shift broker”.
News: high impact color = color of major news events
News: Medium impact color = color of economic events with medium impact
News: Low impact color = color of low impact economic events
Row Limit = Number of upcoming economic news events displayed.
Row Height = The space between rows.
Font size = Size of the text displayed by the indicator.
We wish you many profitable trades with our powerful Economic News indicator!